GK & Current Affairs Quiz: April 17, 2018
1. What is the theme of the 2018 World Haemophilia Day (WHD)?
2. Which of the following have won the 2018 Pulitzer Prize for Public Service?
3. Which country hosted the India-Wiesbaden Conference 2018?
4. The Government of India (GoI) has signed how much amount of loan agreement with World Bank (WB) to revitalize natural resources in Meghalaya?
5. Which country is hosting the Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting (CHOGM 2018)?
6. Which of the following countries has been elected to crucial United Nations Committee on Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs) in the Asia Pacific States category?
7. Surendra Nihal Singh, who passed away recently, was the famous personality of which field?
8. Kendrick Lamar has become the first non-classical or jazz artist to win Pulitzer Prize in the music category. He belong to which country?
9. What is the India’s growth rate for 2020, as per latest World Bank’s “South Asia Economic Focus report”?
10. The Government of India (GoI) has launched the FIEO Globallinker for MSME exporters to digitise their businesses. What does “FIEO” stands for?
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »