GK & Current Affairs Quiz: April 16, 2018
1. Which country is hosting the 29th Arab League Summit 2018?
2. The Government of India (GoI) has launched the web-based application e-FRRO scheme for foreigners. What does ‘FRRO’ stands for?
3. Which state government will introduce Choice-Based Credit System (CBCS) for undergraduate education?
4. Which Indian tennis player has won the 2018 Santaizi ATP Challenger tournament in Taipei?
5. The famous Bisket Jatra festival 2018 has started in which country?
6. Who will be conferred with the prestigious V Shantaram Lifetime Achievement award at the 55th Maharashtra State Marathi Film Festival?
7. Who will be conferred with the prestigious Raj Kapoor Lifetime Achievement at the 55th Maharashtra State Marathi Film Festival?
8. Which city is hosting the biannual Army Commanders’ Conference?
9. The India Meteorological Department (IMD) has issued its first official forecast for 2018 southwest monsoon rains. Where is the headquarters of IMD?
10. The Sasan Ultra Mega Power Project is located in which state?
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »