GK & Current Affairs Quiz: August 02, 2018
You are not logged into GKToday. Please click below icons to register or login and take this test.
1. Which city hosted the first ‘Nepal-India Think Tank’ Summit?
2. Who is the chairman of the Myanmar Government appointed independent commission to probe human rights against the ethnic Rohingya minority?
3. Which state government has launched a smartphone distribution scheme ‘Mobile Tihar’ under the Sanchar Kranti Yojna (SKY)?
4. The first cow sanctuary of Rajasthan will come up in which district?
5. Which Indian film bagged the best film award at the 3rd edition of the BRICS Film Festival 2018?
6. Which state government will observe 2018 Independence Day eve as Shahid Samman Divas to honour martyrs?
7. Which acclaimed personality has been selected for 2018 Rajiv Gandhi Sadbhavana Award for promoting communal harmony and peace.?
8. The 2018 World Rangers Day (WRD) is observed on which date?
9. The famous Goddess Meenakshi Amman temple, which has got its first non-Brahmin as ‘archaka’ (priest), is located in which state?
10. The United States has granted Strategic Trade Authorization-1 (STA-1) to which South Asian country to ease export of high-tech items?
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »