GK & Current Affairs Quiz: August 03, 2018
1. Which state has become the first Indian state to implement the National policy on bio fuels?
2. What is the current repo rate, as per 3rd bi-monthly monetary policy review for of 2018-19 of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI)?
3. Which Indian-Australian mathematician has bestowed with the prestigious 2018 Fields medal?
4. Umbayee, the noted ghazal singer and composer has passed away. He belonged to which state?
5. Dr Bhishma Narain Singh, who passed away recently, was associated with which political party?
6. Which state government has launched a 360 degree nation-wide publicity campaign publicity campaign for 2018 men’s hockey World Cup?
7. What is the India’s rank in the United Nation’s E-Government Development Index (EGDI) 2018?
8. Which union ministry has launched a desktop software ‘e-Aksharayan’ to enable editing of text printed on scanned documents?
9. Which Indian personality has won the 2018 International Contributions Award given by the Association for Educational Communications and Technology (AECT), USA?
10. Which country has recently launched amnesty programme for foreign workers overstaying permits?