GK & Current Affairs Quiz: April 27, 2018
You are not logged into GKToday. Please click below icons to register or login and take this test.
1. Which city to host India’s first-ever nationwide food archaeology conference “ArchaeoBroma”?
2. The Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) has granted the first license for Liquid Chlorine on All India basis. The headquarters of BIS is located in which city?
3. What is the India’s rank in the 2018 World Press Freedom Index (WPFI)?
4. Who has won the 2018 presidential election in Paraguay?
5. Which Indian carrier has recently become the member of the International Air Transport Association (IATA)?
6. What is the theme of the 2018 World Intellectual Property Day (WIPD)?
7. Which institute has been awarded the 2018 National Intellectual Property Award in the category ‘Top R&D Institution/Organisation for Patents and Commercialisation’?
8. NITI Aayog has launched the Atal New India Challenge that will provide grants of up to how much amount to innovative products and solutions ?
9. Who has become the first woman lawyer to be directly promoted as a judge of the Supreme Court (SC)?
10. Dudhsagar Waterfalls is located in which state?
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »