GK & Current Affairs Quiz: April 11, 2018
1. The conference of Lieutenant Governors and Administrators of UTs has held in which city?
2. What is the India’s GDP forecast for FY20, according to latest Asian Development Outlook (ADO) 2018?
3. The world’s largest solar park will come up in which Indian state?
4. Who has taken charge as the new secretary of the Press Council of India (PCI)?
5. Which country is hosting the 16th International Energy Forum Ministerial Meeting – IEF16?
6. Shreyasi Singh has won gold at the 21st Commonwealth Games 2018. She is associated with which sports?
7. Who has been appointed as the new Chairman of the National Association of Software and Services Companies (NASSCOM) for 2018-19?
8. Hemchand Yadav, who passed away recently, was associated with which political party?
9. Who has been appointed as the new Coast Guard Commander (Eastern Seaboard)?
10. What is the theme of the 2018 National Safe Motherhood (NSM)?
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »