UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test: 313
- A computer program that is used will be modified
- When a program is modified, its complexity will increase, provided that one does not actively work against this.
- It may be better to redesign the software rather than build on the existing programme
Choose the correct option:
- This style was mainly adopted by the Chalukyas of Badami
- Brihadeeswarar Temple is an excellent example of Vesara temple architecture
Which of the above statements is/are correct?
- Japanese occupation of Burma
- Damage to rice crops due to a fungal disease
- Hoarding of rice
Select the correct option from the codes given below:
Choose the correct option from the codes given below:
1. INS Arihant: Submarine
2. INS Virat: Aircraft carrier
3. INS Alleppey: Minesweeper
4. INS Saryu: Patrol vessel
Which among the above is / are correct matches?
- While there is a complete restriction on transferability of shares in Private Ltd. Company, such restricts don’t exist for public limited company
- A Private Limited Company needs to obtain a ‘commencement of business’ certificate before starting operations
Which of the above is / are correct?
- Nai Manzil
Select the correct option from codes given below:
Welcome to GKToday's UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test: 313. This mock test has 10 questions on random topics from our UPSC Prelims Test Series archives and current affairs. You should be registered and logged in for the test to display and function properly.You are not logged into GKToday. Please click below icons to register or login and take this test. « Previous Mini Mock TestNext Mini Mock Test »
Category: Daily Mini Mock Test Series