UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test: 281
- Administrator or lieutenant-governor of a Union territory is appointed by Prime Minister
- Same person can not act as Governor of a state and administrator /lieutenant-governor of a Union territory simultaneously
Which of the above statements is/are correct?
- The Hydropower generation is more profitable in Western Ghats in comparison to Eastern Ghats
- The soil of Western Ghats is comparatively more fertile than Eastern Ghats
- The Western Ghats are older than Eastern Ghats
Which among the above is / are correct statements?
- Shipki la
Which of the above do (es) connect India to China?
1. Lord Buddha gave his first sermon here
2. A Jain tirthankara was born here
3. It is one of the four main Buddhist pilgrimage sites
Select the correct option from the codes given below:
1. Non-metallic Minerals
2. Metallic Minerals
3. Fuel Minerals
Which among the following presents the correct decreasing order of the value of the above minerals produced in India in 2012-13?
Welcome to GKToday's UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test: 281. This mock test has 10 questions on random topics from our UPSC Prelims Test Series archives and current affairs. You should be registered and logged in for the test to display and function properly.You are not logged into GKToday. Please click below icons to register or login and take this test. « Previous Mini Mock TestNext Mini Mock Test »
Category: Daily Mini Mock Test Series