UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test: 250
1. The first sign of an El Niño is a rise in air pressure over the Indian Ocean, Indonesia, and Australia
2. ENSO is connected with worldwide fishing problems
Which among the above statements is / are correct?
- Kamalanga Thermal Power? Odisha
- Sompeta power project? Andhra Pradesh
- Bedabahal power project? Jharkhand
Which of the above is/are correctly matched?
- Gulf of Mannar Biosphere Reserve
- Agasthyamalai Biosphere Reserve
- Great Nicobar Biosphere Reserve
Which of the above is/are included in the UNESCO World Network of Biosphere Reserves (WNBR)?
1.The SEZ don't need to comply with the Industrial Disputes Act 1947
2.A SEZ does not require a license for imports
Choose the correct option from the codes given below:
- It is an initiative of Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- The programme promotes hygiene and infection control practices in public health care facilities
Which of the above statements is/are correct?
1. Stellerâ??s sea cow
2. Tasmanian Tiger
3. Passenger Pigeon
Which of the above are extinct fauna?
3. United States
Select the correct answer from the codes given below:
Welcome to GKToday's UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test: 250. This mock test has 10 questions on random topics from our UPSC Prelims Test Series archives and current affairs. You should be registered and logged in for the test to display and function properly.You are not logged into GKToday. Please click below icons to register or login and take this test. « Previous Mini Mock TestNext Mini Mock Test »
Category: Daily Mini Mock Test Series