UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test: 125
- The Vernal Equinox in the Northern Hemisphere comes around December 21-22
- Earth is at aphelion in its orbital path on December 22
Which of the above statements is/are correct?
- Kumaon Himalayas→ Lies between Sutlej and the Kali rivers
- Nepal Himalayas→ Lies between Kali and Teesta rivers
- Assam Himalayas→ Lies between Teesta and Brahmaputra rivers
Which of the above is/are correct?
Which of the following was / were the outcomes of the Chauri-Chaura incident?
- Civil Disobedience movement was called off by Mahatma Gandhi
- There was a schism in the Congress
- Swaraj Party took a resolution to boycott elections and not rest before attaining Swaraj
Select the correct option from the codes given below:
3.Muriate of Potash
Choose the correct option from the codes given below:
- It is extremely lightweight
- It is electrically highly conductive
- It is more stable than steel
- It can separate salt from seawater
Select the correct option from codes given below:
Which of the above is/are associated with Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas?
Which of the above are included in under the National Food Security Mission-Commercial Crops?
- Newspaper National Herald was established by Jawahar Lal Nehru
- Jai Hind was title of an editorial which announced India’s freedom in this news paper
Which among the above statements is/ are correct?
Welcome to GKToday's UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test: 125. This mock test has 10 questions on random topics from our archives and current affairs. You should be registered and logged in for the test to display and function properly.« Previous Mini Mock TestNext Mini Mock Test »
Category: Daily Mini Mock Test Series