Quiz 94: Geography Basic Questions
1. Which among the following seas is known for highest salinity?
2. What is normally found in the western side of the continents situated near tropics?
3. Approximately how much time does a Sun ray take reaching Earth?
4. What is the number of known satellites of Jupiter?
5. How many times Sun is heavier than Earth?
6. How long does the Earth take to turn 1° Longitude during its rotation?
7. Which among the following dates would normally represent a Winter Solstice in Northern Hemisphere?
8. Which among the following is the longest day in northern hemisphere?
9. What kind of forests are found in Siberian climate?
10. Kip is a currency of which country?