Quiz 89 : GK for SSC Examinations
Watch Video Here
You are not logged into GKToday. Please click below icons to register or login and take this test. « Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. Potassium permanganate is used to purify water. Which among the following properties of Potassium permanganate helps in this work?
2. Which among the following is a common salt in Detergents?
3. Which among the following is major component of Gobar Gas?
4. Which among the following chemicals is used in Photography?
5. When Sulphur is heated with rubber, the process is commonly known as ?
6. Which among the following is a common end product of Anaerobic Respiration?
7. PVC is a polymer of ?
8. Carnotite is a mineral of which among the following metals?
9. Which among the following judges is known for having pioneered the PIL or Public Interest Litigation?
10. Which among the following amendments of Constitution of India had accorded precedence to Directive Principles over Fundamental Rights?