Quiz 88 : General Awareness for All Examinations
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. Who among the following poets used to write the Urdu Ghazals with the pen name “Asad”?
2. Which among the following is correct about B group Vitamins?
3. A cotton wick dipped in pure honey when ignited with a matchstick will ______?
4. Clove is which part of the plant?
5. Which among the following is NOT taken into account while choosing an orbit of the Satellite?
6. Lightest and most abundant chemical element, constituting roughly 75 % of the Universe’s elemental mass.
7. How many pairs of ribs are there in a human body?
8. Who started the process of decentralization of finances in India?
9. Consider the following:
- Wholesale Price Index (WPI)
- Consumer Price Index (CPI)
- National Income Deflator
Which among the above can be used to measure Inflation?
10. Which among the following awards are given to recognize outstanding worldwide achievement in the field of tobacco control?