Quiz 77: GK for Banking Exams
Watch Video Here
1. ASHA is a government of India Scheme related to which among the following Flagship Programmes?
2. In which year, India launched it Look East Policy?
3. Which among the following is NOT a function of commercial bank in India?
4. Which among the following does not partner in Bharat Nirman?
5. Department of disinvestment comes under which among the following ministries?
6. Which among the following are the two states of India, where Thorium is found in good quantities?
7. Which of the following are parts of India’s Money Market?
- Individual money lenders
- Cooperative Banks
- Primary Agri-Credit Societies
Select the correct option from the codes given below:
8. Which among the following is used by Reserve Bank of India for “sterilization of the Capital Inflows”?
9. Asset Reconstruction Company of India (ARCIL) has been launched to deal primarily with ____?
10. Which among the following is NOT a must condition for a Scheduled Commercial Bank in India?