Quiz 660: General Science for SSC Examinations
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. Which of the following statements is incorrect about the Lysosome?
2. Which of the following is not present in animal cells?
3. Which of the following protects the body against infectious disease and foreign invaders?
4. Hemoglobin in humans has the highest affinity for which of the following gases?
5. Which of the following is not a part of the digestive system?
6. A high-refractive-index polymer (HRIP) is a polymer that has a refractive index greater than _?
7. Which of the following statements is incorrect about a Plane Mirror?
8. Thin lamination is used in a transformer to reduce:
9. Which of the following are the most and the least electronegative elements in the periodic table?
10. Which of the following is the most commonly used chemical for ripening of mangoes in India?