Quiz 659: Business, Finance & Economy for SSC and Banking Exams
1. Duty Entitlement Pass Book (DEPS) is an scheme of Indian Government provided to _?
2. Frugal engineering is defined as the process of:
3. Which of the following firms has been recently named as the world’s biggest private equity firm?
4. Which of the following currencies is not included in the Special Drawing Rights (SDR) Currency Basket?
5. Which of the following statements is correct about the chairperson of Monetary Policy Committee (MPC)?
6. Which of the following was the first paper currency issued by RBI?
7. At which of the following places, printing press of Reserve Bank of India is not present?
8. The base year for the calculation of all-India Index of Industrial Production (IIP) is:
9. Which of the following industries is the not covered in the Index of Eight Core Industries?
10. Which of the following is not an example of complementary goods?