Quiz 651: World Geography for SSC and State Exams
1. Which of the following straits is located on the extreme southern tip of South America partly in Chile and partly in Argentina?
2. The Buran wind blows across:
3. The Puna grassland ecoregion is found in which of the following continents?
4. Dasht-e Margo, also known as “Desert of Death”, is located in which country?
5. Lake Winnipeg is located in which of the following countries?
6. Which of the following is not a land locked country of Europe?
7. Lake Titicaca, a large deep lake in South America, is located on the border of which two countries?
8. The Katanga plateau in Africa is known for rich deposits of:
9. Which of the following mountain ranges is not present in Europe?
10. The northernmost point of India is known as: