Quiz 651: World Geography for SSC and State Exams
You are not logged into GKToday. Please click below icons to register or login and take this test. « Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. Which of the following straits is located on the extreme southern tip of South America partly in Chile and partly in Argentina?
2. The Buran wind blows across:
3. The Puna grassland ecoregion is found in which of the following continents?
4. Dasht-e Margo, also known as “Desert of Death”, is located in which country?
5. Lake Winnipeg is located in which of the following countries?
6. Which of the following is not a land locked country of Europe?
7. Lake Titicaca, a large deep lake in South America, is located on the border of which two countries?
8. The Katanga plateau in Africa is known for rich deposits of:
9. Which of the following mountain ranges is not present in Europe?
10. The northernmost point of India is known as: