Quiz 650: Ancient Indian History for SSC Examinations
1. Devichandraguptam, a play by Vishakhadatta, tells story about which of the following rulers?
2. Who wrote the book Pancha Siddhantika?
3. Which of the following Indus Valley sites is not a present in India?
4. Which Indian city was also known as Kusumapura during the ancient period?
5. Acharanga Sutra is associated with which of the following religions?
6. Third Buddhist Council was held at which of the following places?
7. The famous book Sutrakritanga provides detailed information about the life of:
8. Which of the following plays of Kalidasa tells the story of mortal King Pururavas and celestial nymph Urvashi who fall in love?
9. Mundaka Upanishad, the Mandukya Upanishad and the Prashna Upanishad are associated with which of the following Vedas?
10. Tat Tvam Asi, a sanskrit phrase, originally occurs in which of the following Upanishads?