General Knowledge (GK) 2017: Quiz-1 for SSC Examinations
1. In which year, Congress acted as an opposition party in Indian Parliament for the first time?
2. Who among the following is the author of the “Divine Comedy”?
3. Which of the following is the first country in Asia to have large scale industrialization?
4. In which year, the Government of India had set up the Sarkaria Commission on Centre-State relations?
5. Which of the following correctly defines “Mother-of-pearl”?
6. Which of the following Governor Generals was called “Liberator of India Press”?
7. With reference to United Nations, the decision that major countries should have veto power, was taken at which of the following conferences?
8. Knesset is the name of the parliament of which country?
9. The Cartaz system with reference to naval trade was used by which of the following?
10. Orang National Park is located in which of the following states?