Quiz 615: GK Questions for SSC
1. Tungbhadra multipurpose project is a joint venture of Karnataka and Andhra Pradesh.Tungabhadra is a tributary river of ___?
2. WL-711, DWL-5023 are varieties of ____?
3. Deoni breed of cattle is generally found in which among the following states of India?
4. Establishment of Svetambara as a separate sect within Jainism was resulted at ____?
5. Who among the following founded the Depressed Classes Mission of India?
6. Which among the following is called Magnacarta of English education?
7. Under which among the following acts, Civil Services started in India?
8. In which year, Land Holder’s society was established in India?
9. In which country Indian Independence Committee was formed during British Era?
10. What was the name of the first newspaper to announce the partition of Bengal on July 6th 1905?