Quiz 572: GK Questions for Bihar SSC Exams
1. An ordinary bill is generally circulated / put on website for purpose of eliciting the public opinion on it during which of the following stages?
2. Who among the following founded a National Press, National Paper, National Society, National School, National Theatre, National Store, National Gymnasium and National Circus making the term “National” popular in British India?
3. Microcredit or microfinance is a novel approach to banking with the poor through Self Help Groups or SHGs. However, the Microfinance Institutions or MFI’s have now replaced the SHGs with JLGs. What does the JLG most commonly stands for?
4. Which among the following service does not belong to Google?
5. Consider the following:
- Repo Rate
- Reverse Repo Rate
- Cash Reserve Ratio
- Statutory Liquidity Ratio
Which among the above are called Statutory Pre-emptions?
6. Which among the following was the main objective of the Fiscal Responsibility and Budget Management Act, 2003?
7. Which among the following body regulates Mutual Funds in India?
8. National Optical Fiber Network will be providing broadband connectivity to which among the following?
9. India has been providing assistance to which among the following neighbors for strengthening and extension of embankments along Lalbakeya, Bagmati and Kamla rivers?
10. National Institute of Mountaineering & Allied Sports (NIMAS) is located at?