Quiz 556: GK Questions for SSC-Banking
1. Brachytherapy is commonly used as an effective treatment for cervical, prostate, breast, and skin cancer in many parts of the world. Why Brachytherapy is an offshoot of which among the following forms of Cancer Treatment?
2. Which among the following is NOT a correct statement in context with the Gupta Era?
3. Consider the following statements:
- Kalibanga has witnessed world’s earliest known plough fields.
- There is a description in Mahavamsa that describes the atrocities of Chola Rulers during conquest of Sri Lanka
- Pallava traditions of temple architecture was inherited by the Cholas
Which among the above is/ are correct statements?
4. Consider the following statements:
- NTREES (Trade Receivables Engine for E-discounting) has been promoted by SIDBI & NSE.
- NTREES has been launched for the benefit of only Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises
Which among the above statements is/ are correct?
5. National Housing Bank (NHB), the apex institution of housing finance in India, provides loan to __
- Housing Finance Companies
- Commercial banks
- Co-operative sector Banks
Choose the correct options:
6. Kandaghat, a heritage railway station made entirely of wood and built by the British in 1903 was destroyed in the fire.In which state this Railway Station was located ?
7. What is PRINT (Particle Replication in Non-wetting Templates) Technology ?
8. Pagladia Dam Project is located in which state?
9. Prior to Census 2011, in which among the following census highest Sex Ratio was recorded in India?
10. Consider the following statements about V.O.Chidambaranar Port, formerly Tuticorin Port:
- It is the only port in South India to provide a direct weekly container service to the United States
- It is the only artificial port in South India
Which among the following statements is/ are correct?