Quiz 542: General Awareness Questions
1. A piece of Ice was tied with a string to a water bucket’s bottom, and the water bucket was filled with water with ice fully submerged in it. What would be the impact on the level of water when the ice melts away completely?
2. Above 70 °C, sodium bicarbonate has a property of gradually decomposing, which makes it usable in Bakery products. Which among the following end product of this Thermal decomposition of Sodium bicarbonate makes it usable for the above purpose?
3. Acetylene cannot be safely pressurized as a pure compound. Which among the following is used for safe storage and transportation of Acetylene?
4. Aihole Inscription is ascribed to which of the following rulers ?
5. As per the Constitution of India, a new All India service can be instituted with only on the initiative of which among the following?
6. As per the Government of India act 1919, the life of the Council of State and Legislative Assembly were as follows
7. Which among the following organization compiles the Global Hunger Index (GHI)?
8. Which among the following economists is best known for his concepts of New Trade Theory and New Economic Geography?
9. Makran is located in which among the following ?
10. What is Carbon Levy?