Quiz 468: General Knoweldge For Public Service Examinations
1. SAICM Initiative is related to which of the following industries?
2. Which among the following is sometimes known as “Third Pole“?
3. Indira Col makes the 3-point boundary between which of the following countries?
4. Satya Shodhak Samaj” was founded by whom among the following ?
5. Volta River project is located in which country ?
6. The Golden age of the “Gupta Literary Renaissance” is said to be the reign of whom among the following?
7. In which of the following five year plans in India, the actual expenditure on the Rural Development was almost double than the plan outlay?
8. National Social Assistance programme was initially rolled out in which of the following five year plans?
9. Asian Financial Crisis of 1997 started from which of the following countries?
10. Bubo bubo is the scientific name of which of the following species?