Quiz 533: General Awareness Questions
1. Which among the following South East Asian country is Landlocked?
2. Cayman Islands are famous for which among the following?
3. What is TDSAT?
4. Tine Mena, was the first woman from North East India to scale Mount Everest. Tine Mena belongs to which among the following states?
5. In which of the following Central Asian countries, the “Sharq Taronalari” film festival is held biennially, in which many Indian artists also take part?
6. What is the number of members in Economic Community of West African States (Ecowas)?
7. In the last one decade, India’s trade with Africa has been overshadowed by an aggressive trade policy by which among the following countries towards Africa ?
8. Which among the following was steel plant of India is sometimes called India’s First Swadeshi Steel Plant?
9. In context with Mobile telecommunication, what is the full form of CDMA?
10. In which year, after independence, notes in denominations of Rs. 1,000, Rs. 5,000 and Rs. 10,000 were reintroduced in India?