Quiz 480: Modern Indian History For Civil Services Examinations
1. Which among the following was the source of money for “Clive Fund“?
2. The Treaty of Amiens finally made Ceylon as _________?
3. Ruler of which among the following for the fist time signed “Subsidiary Alliance Treaty” with the British in which the Company kept its army inside the border of protected state and got some territories in return?
4. Who among the following brought the first Printing Machine in India?
5. Which among the following Treaty left Raghunath Rao retire on Pension?
6. Which among the following Sikh Guru declared that Guru Granth Sahib will be the holy scripture of Sikkhism and will be the permanent Guru of Sikhs?
7. The Ancestors of Maharaja Ranjit Singh were from which among the following Misals?
8. Which of the following acts first time explicitly defined the constitutional position of the British territories in India?
9. The Treaty of Segauli defined the relations of the British India with which among the following neighbors?
10. who among the following published leaders Sambad Kaumudi” ?