Quiz 481- Basic General Knoweldge for All Examinations
1. The disorder “Pityriasis simplex capillitii ” is most commonly known as which among the following?
2. A particular cell organelle is sometimes referred certain enzymes that can break down the cell components or even the whole cell. which one of the following is such an organelle ?
3. Accession Tax is levied on which among the following?
4. The Ad Valorem Tax is applied on which among the following?
5. Babar died on 26th December 1530 and was laid to rest at Arambagh in Agra. Afterwards, his body was taken to and buried at which among the following places (During the times of Sher Shah)?
6. Which among the following is correct definition of Bacteriophage?
7. Which among the following correctly defines the Sex Ratio?
8. Which among the following is India’s largest Nuclear Power Station by capacity?
9. Dr. Nelson Mandela is the ———–foreign national to receive India’s most coveted award, Bharat Ratna?
10. Who among the following first synthesized “gene” in a laboratory ?