Quiz 395: Basic General Knowledge Questions For All Examinations
1. Which among the following is the only internal human organ which can regenerate?
2. How many digits of Pincode in India are assigned to the Individual Post Offices?
3. Which of the following state government confers National Kabir Samman?
4. Who among the following presided the first session of Indian National Congress 1885?
5. On which date Aryabhatta was launched?
6. With which of the following groups of nations the Singapore Declaration is related to ?
7. Who among the following is first Indian to win an individual gold medal at any Olympic Games?
8. Who among the following is known to have edited the second and third volumes of Das Kapital after Karl Marx’s death?
9. Who among the following was the first Secretary-General of Non Alignment Movement?
10. Which of the following city of Tamil Nadu is known as world’s largest producer and most important trading center of turmeric in Asia?