Quiz 347: Miscellaneous for All Examinations
Watch Video Here
1. Which of the following date signified attack on Pearl harbor by Japan?
2. Who among the following cricketers was the first to score a century for the Indian Test cricket team in his Debut Test match ?
3. For Lemurs, which among the following is a correct group to place in ?
4. Which among the following temperature scale is based upon absolute zero?
5. What is Vitruvian Man ?
6. The Conium plant is related to which of the following philosopher’s death?
7. Gathas are most sacred of the texts of which of the following faiths?
8. In context with Vedic culture, in which of the following categories will be kept Gopath?
9. Ashtadhyayi, Mahabhasya & Nirkuta are related to which of the following?
10. Which among the following is known as first electronic amplification device.?