Quiz 386: General Knowledge Miscellaneous Public Services Examinations
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. Which of the following Indian Sports Team is also known as “The Bhangra Boys?
2. Which among the following was the first vaccine ever to be developed?
3. Which among the following is an Indian Document / proposal ?
4. Which of the following countries domestic intelligence agency is known as Amaniyat?
5. After an interval of how many years Inauguration Day in United States is celebrated?
6. The first US President whose Inaugural ceremony was broadcasted live on internet was?
7. Who among the following was India’s First photojournalist?
8. International Centre for Alternative Dispute Resolution is located in which country?
9. Which among the following range is the most suitable for cultivation of all crops?
10. World Meteorological Organization is located in which country?