Quiz 345: General Awareness for all Examinations – International
Watch Video Here
1. In which year, Venezuela replaced its currency the Bolivar with “Bolivar fuerte” to fight inflation?
2. Which among the following country is also known as the last remnant of the former Papal States?
3. After Brazil, which among the following is the second largest country in South America?
4. Bahrain, an Arab State is an archipelago. The largest island is Bahrain Island which is 55 km long by 18 km wide. How many total islands are there in Kingdom of Bahrain ?
5. which of the following is not correctly matched?
6. Which of the following country is known as Pearl of the Caribbean Sea?
7. Which of the following country is known as Kalaallit Nunaat, meaning “Land of the people”?
8. Which among the following is a Dependency of United States?
9. With which of the following countries Black Power movement is related to ?
10. Tegucigalpa is the capital city of which of the following countries?