Quiz 250: Indian Polity & Constitution for Civil Services Preliminary Examination
Watch Video Here
1. Who among the following can establish an Inter-State Council?
2. In which of the following situations a President can establish Inter -State Council?
3. Based on the recommendations of which commission Inter-State Council was set up?
4. Who among the following has been given rights to legislate on residuary subjects?
5. If the post of both the President and the Vice-President falls vacant, the Chief Justice of India discharges the functions of the President. For how many times this has happened in India?
6. What is the current (2020) salary of Chief Justice of India?
7. The interpretation of the Constitution falls within the domain of the Constitutional Bench of the Supreme Court. At least how many members are required for this bench?
8. Which article of the Indian constitution gives an extensive original jurisdiction to the Supreme Court in regard to enforcement of Fundamental Rights?
9. Who among the following can establish a common high court for two or more states / or Union Territories in India?
10. Which among the following Fundamental rights has been most controversial?