Quiz 249: Banking Awareness for Bank Examinations
1. In which year SIDBI was established?
2. Which among the following is the first Development Financial Institution in the country to cater to the long-term finance needs of the industrial sector?
3. Which among the following is the main function of Agricultural Finance Corporation Limited ?
4. National Rural Credit Stabilization Fund is a Institution of purpose-specific funds in which of the following?
5. To meet the need of which of the following the concept of Land Development Bank has been developed?
6. Which among the following statement is incorrect regarding Land Development Banks?
7. Which among the following statement is incorrect regarding the Regional Rural Banks?
8. Which among the following is correct statement?
9. Which among the following is an essential feature of a commercial bank?
10. Which among the following Banks in India was the first to take a major step of reorganizing based upon market segmentation?