Quiz 376 : General Awareness for Banking, SSC and State Exams
1. In which year India was certified as being free of variola (small pox virus) due to Indian national smallpox eradication programme (NSEP) and its intensified version (INSEP)?
2. Apart from UN General Assembly, which among the following is not among five principal active organs of United Nations?
3. The United Nations General Assembly appoints the Secretary-General of the United Nations on recommendation of which of the following organ?
4. Arrange Radio, Television , Films & Print Media In their sequence of arrival in India?
5. Which among the following World Heritage site of India is owned by two states?
6. Althing is the national parliament of:
7. Which of the following dates in May is observed as World Press Freedom Day?
8. Who among the following suspense films directors was known worldwide as “The Master of Suspense” and was hailed as most influential filmmaker of all time by Movie Maker?
9. Who among the following is the author of “The Apple Cart: A Political Extravaganza” ?
10. Who among the following is the author of “The Apple Cart: A Political Extravaganza” ?