Quiz 255: Economic Awareness for Bank Examinations
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. In which year National Population Stabilization fund was renamed as jansankhya Sthrikaran Kosh ?
2. Which among the following is not correctly matched?
3. Who among the following declared the First Industrial Policy in the Post Independence Period?
4. The Sick Industrial Companies Act of 1985 was enacted following the recommendation of which of the following committees?
5. For ensuring easier exit of the sick units the government has proposed a policy called EXIT POLICY 1992. Why this committee was not implemented?
6. In which of the following years 6 banks were nationalized?
7. Which among the following is not correctly matched?
8. Which among the following is India’s deepest landlocked and protected port?
9. Arrange the following in correct chronological order of their years of establishment? (RBI, SBI, IFCI, ICICI, NABARD, UTI)
10. The maximum number of which of the following in India is owned by Public Sector?