GK & Current Affairs Quiz: September 14, 2018
1. India’s first tribal circuit tourism project has launched in which state?
2. Brij Katyal, who passed away recently, was associated with which field?
3. Which country is host to the 2018 G-20 trade and investment ministerial meeting?
4. Every year Hindi Diwas is celebrated on 14 September. In which year, Hindi was chosen to be state language of Union?
5. Who is the head of the committee to look into the harrowing arrest and alleged torture of former space scientist Nambi Narayanan in the ‘ISRO spy scandal’?
6. Under which article of the constitution, President has appointed Justice Ranjan Gogoi as the 46th Chief Justice of India?
7. Mehlli Gobhai, who passed away recently, was associated with which field?
8. The agricultural festival of Nuakhai has started in which state?
9. What is the total fund outlay of recently launched Dairy Processing & Infrastructure Development Fund Scheme, which provides financial assistance to cooperatives?
10. Who is the author of the book “Bastar Dispatches: A Passage Through the Wilds”?
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »