GK & Current Affairs Quiz: May 18, 2018
1. Who has been nominated as new Chancellor of Maulana Azad National Urdu University (MANUU)?
2. What is the India’s GDP growth forecast for 2018-19, as per latest UN World Economic Situation and Prospects (WESP) report 2018?
3. Dilip Tirkey, who is the newly appointed chairman of Odisha Tourism Development Corporation (OTDC), is the former player of which sports?
4. Which state government will launch free treatment scheme for the road accident victims?
5. What is the theme of 2018 World Telecommunication and Information Society Day (WTISD)?
6. What is the theme of 2018 International Day against Homophobia, Transphobia & Biphobia (IDAHOT)?
7. Who has become the India’s youngest women to scale Mt Everest from Nepal side?
8. Who has been sworn-in as new Chief Justice of Manipur High Court?
9. Who has been elected as Vice-President of Badminton Asia Confederation (BAC)?
10. The Bishop Falls is located in which state?
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »