GK & Current Affairs Quiz: October 25, 2018
Watch Video Here
1. Which Indian personality has been chosen for the 2018 Seoul Peace Prize?
2. Which of the following cities is the venue of the 2018 WETEX (Water, Energy, Technology, and Environment Exhibition)?
3. Which Indian personality has been crowned the Miss Deaf Asia 2018?
4. Which Indian scientist will be honoured with the ICFA’s first-ever World Agriculture Prize?
5. Which Indian organisation has won the 2018 UN Award for excellence in promoting investments in sustainable development?
6. The International Conference on Status and Protection of Coral Reefs (STAPCOR 2018) was held in which union territory of India?
7. ‘Druzhba-III’ has started between which of the following countries?
8. The 15th edition of International Dance Festival “Udbhav Utsav” was held in which city?
9. Which of the following is the India’s first engine-less train?
10. Who will head the Group of Ministers (GoM) to strengthen legal & institutional frameworks to deal with & prevent sexual harassment at workplace?
The above quiz has 10 questions. GKToday is publishing 20 questions with explanations every day in its Current Affairs - 2020 Daily MCQ Series in Academy App for nominal fee of Rs. 750/- a year. Download Now
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »