GK & Current Affairs Quiz: October 24, 2018
Watch Video Here
1. Which of the following is the India’s first domestic cruise?
2. What is the India’s rank in the valuable nation brand list, according to Brand Finance’s Nation Brand report 2018?
3. Who has been honoured with the 19th Lal Bahadur Shastri National Award for Excellence in Public Administration?
4. Sittwe Port, which is in news recently, is located in which country?
5. Which UN organization is supporting the Green Climate Fund (GCF), which has recently approved $43 million for India’s coastal communities?
6. On which date, the National Police Commemoration Day (NPCD) is observed recently?
7. Which of the following cricket teams has won the 2018 Vijay Hazare Trophy?
8. Japanese biologist Osamu Shimomura, who passed away recently, won the 2008 Nobel Prize in chemistry for discovery of ____?
9. Which country has officially opened the world’s longest sea-crossing bridge?
10. Who has won the 2018 Cameroonian presidential election?
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »