GK & Current Affairs Quiz: October 11, 2018
Watch Video Here
1. Who is the author of the book “The Paradoxical Prime Minister: Narendra Modi And His India”?
2. Kishour Giri, who passed away recently, was the noted singer and music director from which state?
3. Which sports personality has been honoured with the Ramineni Foundation’s outstanding person award?
4. As per which section of the Representation of the People Act 1951, the Election Commission of India (ECI) to fill casual vacancies in Karnataka but not in Andhra Pradesh?
5. Which Indian organisation has recently organised Workshop on ‘Best Practices in International Arbitration’ in New Delhi?
6. The Government of India (GoI) with the support of which organization is organizing the ‘2nd World Conference on Access to Medical Products – Achieving the SDGs 2030’?
7. Who has become the first shooter from India to claim a gold at the 2018 Summer Youth Olympics?
8. What is the India’s rank at the 2018 Henley Passport Index?
9. The researchers of which country have developed the world’s first bio-electronic medicine?
10. Who has been appointed the new Solicitor General of India?
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »