GK & Current Affairs Quiz: October 22-23, 2018
Watch Video Here
1. Which of the following cities is the venue of the 4th Edition Of Global Partners’ Forum?
2. Who is the head of IRDA panel to study feasibility of paying claims in installments?
3. In which year, the Azad Hind Government was formed by Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose?
4. The 2018 Vishwa Shanti Ahimsa Sammelan (VSAS) has started in which state?
5. Which US-based Dalit writer has won the 2018 Shakti Bhatt First Book Prize?
6. The 27th IAEA Fusion Energy Conference (FEC 2018) has started in which city?
7. Who heads the parliamentary standing committee on labour to examine the functioning of Employees Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO)?
8. Which of the following banks has become the India’s first PSU bank to introduce comprehensive wealth business services for its clients?
9. What is “poly-Oxime”, that was developed recently by Indian researchers and was making news?
10. Who is the author of the book “Nehru and Bose: Parallel Lives”?
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »