GK & Current Affairs Quiz: May 26-27, 2018
1. Which country’s team has clinched the 2018 Uber Cup, the Women’s World Badminton Championship?
2. Who has been appointed as the new Governor of Odisha?
3. Who has become the first female Prime Minister of the Caribbean island of Barbados?
4. The 9th edition of ‘Rashtriya Sanskriti Mahotsav’ has started in which state?
5. Geeta Kapoor, who passed away recently, was associated with which field?
6. Which state government has announced a unique scheme to provide life insurance of up to Rs 5 lakh per farmer in the state?
7. Which IIT institute has won the Clarivate Analytics India Innovation Award 2018 in the Academic Institutions category?
8. The World Health Organization (WHO) has recently validated Nepal for having eliminated from which disease as a public health problem?
9. Alan Bean, who was the 4th man to walk on the Moon has passed away. He was an astronaut from which country?
10. The Wanakbori Thermal Power Station (WTPS) is located on the bank of which river in Gujarat?