GK & Current Affairs Quiz: August 29, 2018
1. Which IIT has recently conducted study on River Ganga that indicates that river is drying up in summers due to groundwater depletion?
2. The Union Cabinet has recently approved umbrella scheme “O-SMART” of Ministry of Earth Sciences. What does “O” stands here?
3. Which of the following Indian sprinters has achieved a rare one-two in men’s 800m at the 2018 Jakarta Asian Games?
4. Which technological giant has launched Project Navlekha to help Indian vernacular news publishers to take their content online?
5. Which country to host the 2019 Asian Youth Weightlifting Championships?
6. Who has been conferred Praful Bidwai memorial award for 2018 ?
7. ISRO is planning to use which launch vehicle to send Gaganyan in space by 2022?
8. On which date, the 2018 National Sports Day (NSD) was observed recently?
9. Who is the head of the newly formed Prime Minister’s Science Technology and Innovation Council (PM-STIAC)?
10. Who was officially sworn-in as the new President of Zimbabwe?
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|