GK & Current Affairs Quiz: June 20, 2018
1. The world’s first International Centre for Humanitarian Forensics has launched in which country?
2. Who has been crowned Femina Miss India World 2018?
3. The RBI has tightened norms for LRS by making quoting of Permanent Account Number (PAN) mandatory even for transactions below $25,000. What does ‘LRS’ stands for?
4. Which G7 country has recently legalised recreational use of marijuana nationwide?
5. Which renowned personality has been appointed as the Brand Ambassador of the Sikkim government?
6. The conference “National Consultation on Making Agriculture Sustainable and Profitable’ will be held in which city?
7. Nerella Venu Madhav, who passed away recently, was the world-renowned personality in which field?
8. The Central Government has constituted a Chief Ministers Subgroup to coordinate policy approaches for Agriculture and MGNREGS. Which state Chief Minister will be convenor of the supgroup?
9. Which state government has launched 7-Star Gram Panchayat Rainbow scheme to rank panchayats on the basis of social parameters?
10. The new digital initiative of HRD Ministry ‘National Digital Library of India (NDLI)’ has developed by which IIT institute?
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »