GK & Current Affairs Quiz: August 16, 2018
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. Which committee has been constituted by the Central government to coordinate the discharge of floodwaters from Kerala-Tamil Nadu inter-State projects?
2. Which telecom company has launched a VOIP based phone service “WINGS”?
3. The special film festival on theme “Freedom Struggle & Freedom Fighters” has been organized by Films Division of India (FDI) in which city?
4. Which of the following has been ranked as India’s most patriotic brand , as per survey conducted by UK-based online market research and data analytics firm YouGov?
5. Who has been sworn-in as the new President of Paraguay?
6. In which year, Atal Bihari Vajpayee became India’s prime minister for first time?
7. Which city is hosting the 24th World Congress of Philosophy (WCP) 2018?
8. Which of the following Indian cities has been included in the 2018 Global Liveability Index, which was released by the Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU)?
9. Nihal Sarin, who has become the 53rd chess Grandmaster from India, belongs to which state?
10. In which year, Ajit Wadekar, who passed away recently, led the Indian team to historic test series victories in West Indies and England?