GK & Current Affairs Quiz: August 12, 2017
1. Who has won the 2017 Kenya Presidential election?
2. Maheshwari Chauhan is associated with which sports?
3. What is the theme of 2017 International Youth Day (IYD)?
4. Which Indian sportsperson has been appointed as the WHO Goodwill Ambassador for physical activity in the South-East Asia Region (SEAR)?
5. Who has been appointment as the new chief of the Central Board of Film Certification (CBFC)?
6. Which of the following have won the 2017 The Hindu Playwright Award?
7. Which nationwide campaign has been launched by the Union Government to protect elephants?
8. Which state government has launched mobile therapy vans for elderly people?
9. Ruth Pfau, popularly known as Pakistan’s Mother Teresa has passed away. She hailed from which country?
10. The Grizzled Squirrel Wildlife Sanctuary (GSWS) is located in which state?
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »