GK & Current Affairs Quiz: August 09, 2018
1. Under which section of the RBI Act 1934, Swaminathan Gurumurthy has been appointment as non-official director on the central board of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI)?
2. UNESCO has included which Indian biosphere reserve in the list of World Network of Biosphere Reserve (WNBR) at the 30th Session of the Man and Biosphere International Coordinating Council?
3. The repatriation process of Bru tribals will start from which state to Mizoram from 14th August 2018?
4. Who will be the director of the 11th edition of the India Art Fair 2019?
5. Which renowned earth scientist has become the new vice chancellor of the University of Kashmir?
6. The 4th edition of National Handloom Day (NHD-2018) is celebrated on which date?
7. Italian motorcycle-maker Benelli has signed pact with which state government to set up which manufacturing facility in the state?
8. Who has been elected as the Deputy Chairman of the Rajya Sabha?
9. Which Indian-American personality has won the International Geography Bee World Championship 2018 in junior varsity division?
10. Mathrubhumi, which has launched its new venture ‘Mathrubhumi Media School’, is the leading Media group of which state?
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »