GK & Current Affairs Quiz: April 24, 2018
1. Which city is hosting the 2018 Secure India Conclave?
2. The 2018 National Panchayati Raj Day (NPRD) is celebrated on which date in India?
3. The World Book And Copyright Day (WBD) is observed on which date?
4. The Digambarpur gram panchayat has recently declared as the India’s best panchayat. It is located in which state?
5. The Indian Overseas Bank (IOB) has signed Information Utility pact with NeSL. What does “NeSL” stands for?
6. Who has won the 2018 Monte Carlo Masters tennis tournament?
7. Who has become the first Egyptian footballer to win the Professional Footballers’ Association (PFA) Player of the Year for the 2017-18 season?
8. India has signed how much amount of loan agreement with World Bank to improve rural road network in Madhya Pradesh?
9. Who chaired the first meeting of the think tank on the Framework for National Policy on E-commerce?
10. Prime Minister Narendra Modi has launched the Rashtriya Gram Swaraj Abhiyan in which district of Madhya Pradesh?
The above quiz has 10 questions. GKToday is publishing 20 questions with explanations every day in its Current Affairs - 2020 Daily MCQ Series in Academy App for nominal fee of Rs. 750/- a year. Download Now
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »