GK & Current Affairs Quiz: April 21-22, 2018
1. Which country is hosting the meeting of the Council of foreign ministers of the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation (SCO)?
2. Tim Bergling, who passed away recently, was the noted dance music star of which country?
3. What is the theme of the 2018 World Earth Day (WED)?
4. Nabi Tajima, the world’s oldest person has passed away. She belonged to which country?
5. Which football team has won the 2018 Indian Super Cup Football tournament?
6. Who will become the first-ever Indian Filmmaker in Madame Tussauds Collection?
7. T V R Shenoy, who passed away recently, was the veteran personality from which field?
8. Which of the following has been declared the official mascot of the FIBA Basketball World Cup 2019?
9. Who has won the 2018 Formula One Chinese Grand Prix tournament?
10. Who has been conferred with the All India Management Association’s (AIMA’s) annual award for lifetime contribution to media?
The above quiz has 10 questions. GKToday is publishing 20 questions with explanations every day in its Current Affairs - 2020 Daily MCQ Series in Academy App for nominal fee of Rs. 600/- a year. Download Now
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »